Tuesday 24 August 2010

Heart & Mind

I know my need for you
Will only harm to me do
That much I can see
As you’ve not completely blinded me
I try to fight the urge
My need for you I badly want to purge

But with this spell cast by you
I’m powerless to anything do

CHORUS
My need for you
Has invaded my brain
You are so close
To driving me insane

You have gained
Possession of my soul
So you’re quickly becoming
My life’s one and only goal

I know you’re just tearing me apart
Creating an even bigger hole in my heart
I really do kick myself
For not being able to put my need of you neatly away on a shelf
With you I am beguiled
Even though you’re driving me wild

I’ve honestly tried my best
But without you I can’t rest

CHORUS x2

I think you’ll find
You’ve caused a war between my heart and mind


© Toni Higgs 24/08/10

No comments:

Post a Comment