Friday 5 June 2009

Inked Together

INKED TOGETHER

Soon my darling
I will never be robbed of you again
I have found a way to keep you with me
A way for me to stay sane

One day my time will come
To once again be at your side
But I have found a way
That you can be with me for this ride

My heart may now be ripped in two
Your bracelet to me may one day lose its place
But I know how to let you
Always my mortal life grace

Angels took your body
Away forever
But I know of a way
That you will leave never

People are saying not to do it
That one day I will move on
But what they don’t see is
How I can’t cope with your body gone

I know you’re here in spirit
And that souls never die
But as I live in this realm without you
Tears of longing I cry

But all that pain will end
For once and forever
When I get you drawn on me and
Until my spirit is free – we will be permanently inked together
Written May 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment