Thursday 4 June 2009

To Someone Special to me

Here's something I have wrote for someone I love and miss a lot:

Steven Munro - 16 Feb 1986 ~ 19 Nov 2003 - RIP my love

ALL I WANT IS YOU

Being here without you
Life is so hard
You made me feel worth something
When I felt so bad
Because...

CHORUS:
When you came into it
You lit up my life (you always did)
You made me feel like the only one on Earth
The only person that mattered to you
When you said to me
"I don't care about that,
all I want is you"

When you died
I felt lost and low
Sat crying and wondering why
This had to be your time to go
Because...

CHORUS

Year after year
The pain of loss remains
I sit and wonder if you also shed tears
Sit and wonder if you still love me
Because...

CHORUS

Being so far away from you
Hurts so much because
You're the only person ever to tell me
"I don't care about that,
all I want is you."

Only person ever to tell me
"I don't care about that, all I want is you."

Written November 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment