Friday 12 June 2009

Went to Metro Centre

Today I went to the metro centre in Gateshead and as usual I came back skint lol! I bought:

~ Torchwood Series 1 and the Underworld Trilogy on Blu-ray. I am addicted to Torchwood and even though I already have both series' on dvd I knew I had to have them on Blu-ray and I am watching the 1st disc of Torchwood as I am typing this and it was definately worth investing in the Hi-Def version of it.
~ "Percy Jackson and the Olympians - The Lightning Thief" by Rick Riordan and "Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Sea of Monsters" by Rick Riordan both on the recommendation of Twilight author Stephenie Meyer and "Let the Right One in" by John Ajvide Lindqvist after seeing the film version of this Swedish book and loving it I wanted to read the book

~ Kir Royal - Blackcurrant & Champagne Liqueur Truffles from Hotel Chocolat - not cheap but sooooo worth it











~ Twilight badge set and Giant Parma Violets





No comments:

Post a Comment